Vyond: Create Videos for eLearning (Live Online)
Vyond Training: learn to create eLearning videos using Vyond!
Video is how people like to learn today. And Vyond is an animation and video-making tool that can help you create the modern animated videos that your learners crave.
Whether you need
- whiteboard animated drawings to illustrate concepts,
- animated characters to illustrate people skills, or
- business scenes and charts to convey content,
Vyond has it all.
Vyond (formerly GoAnimate) lets you create clear, effective videos that can stand alone—or you can embed Vyond videos in your eLearning lessons in Adobe Presenter, Articulate Storyline, or Adobe Captivate.
In this hands-on, live, instructor-led Vyond training class, you’ll learn how to choose an appropriate Vyond animation style for the genre of eLearning you are creating. Then you’ll learn how to use Vyond Studio to create your video from the ground up. You’ll create backgrounds, props, and animated characters to bring your story to life. You’ll also record audio narration in your own voice.
You can use Vyond videos to:
- Introduce a lesson
- Have an animated character act as teacher or guide
- Illustrate concepts or processes
- Vividly illustrate data
Got fully designed and branded PowerPoint slides? You’ll learn how to bring those to life by adding an animated character to act as the presenter.
Want to create those whiteboard animations you see everywhere? You’ll learn how to make that mysteriously moving hand do your bidding.
You’ll learn how to use TTS (text-to-speech) technology to add audio, and you’ll learn how to import professionally recorded voiceover. And, you’ll learn how to make an animated character lip-sync with the voice!
Once your video is done, you could simply upload it to YouTube. But wait. You need interactivity, and you are required to create a quiz and report results? No problem! Bring your Vyond video into your eLearning development tool of choice. Add your quiz, create your SCORM-compliant package, and you have fully functioning eLearning.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for anyone tasked with creating video for an an eLearning course—including Project managers, developers, instructional designers, or others who need to develop for eLearning. Whether you have a course currently in the works, or you just want to be prepared in time for your next project, this course is for you.
Where is this class held?
This is a live, online class led by a field expert; and just like an in-person class, it is fully interactive and engaging. The difference between an online and onsite class? No travel! You can participate from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. Many of our students choose to stay home from work on these training days, some never even changing out of their slippers! Where applicable, students are able to speak with and hear from the instructor and other participants throughout the course as they work in real-time to complete activities.
Need something a little more personal?
We understand your team might have specific training needs and we would love to work with you. We offer both online and on-site instructor-led, fully customizable courses tailored to your training needs.
In this hands-on class, you will actually create videos with animated characters. You’ll start by creating several different Vyond video styles, adding animated characters, and adding audio voiceover. Then you’ll watch as a video is incorporated into interactive, SCORM-compliant eLearning with Adobe Presenter and Adobe Captivate.
During the class you will:
Choose the best Vyond animation style for your eLearning project
- explore the Vyond animation styles
- given an eLearning genre, choose the appropriate animation style
Learn Vyond basics
- Create background scenes
- Add text
- Add a character
- Add props
Create branded eLearning starting from PowerPoint
- Import a pre-designed and branded PowerPoint deck
- Add a character as a pedagogical agent (instructor)
- Animate slide elements from the PowerPoint file
- Record your own voice as the character’s voice
- Watch the character lip-sync to your voice!
- Create audio voiceover with Text-to-Speech
- Import pre-recorded professional voiceover
- Edit the audio
- Add a sound-effect
Animate a character
- Change poses
- Make your character walk, talk, change poses, sit down, stand up, and more
- Create Facial Expressions
Use Camera Effects
- Compose your scene
- Add zoom and pan effects
Download/publish your animated video
- Explore the Export screen
- Download a video as an MP4 file
Learn how to incorporate your animated video into full-service eLearning
- Download a video
- Incorporate the video into Adobe Captivate
- Learn techniques to blend your video with your eLearning content
- Add a quiz
- Make it SCORM compliant
- Upload it to your LMS and have cutting edge, fully engaging, fully reporting, interactive training