Adobe Premiere Advanced Training
Adobe Premiere Advanced Training--live and online!
Designed to work the way editors think, Adobe Premiere offers a slew of new features and refinements that let you move through your projects efficiently and intuitively, including Editing Finesse workflow enhancements, Link & Locate to help you find files faster, an expanded audio toolset, an even more responsive Mercury Playback Engine, and a powerful new closed captioning workflow. Adobe Premiere Pro CC also includes the Lumetri Deep Color Engine, so you can apply .look files from Adobe SpeedGrade CC to your clips and cut with the aesthetic of the grade. A library of Lumetri Looks is included, offering simple, beautiful grading presets you can use without leaving the application. Ther Adobe Premiere advanced training class will take your knowledge of the program to the next level!
Who Should Attend
Professional editors in film and broadcast, filmmakers and production companies, corporate and event videographers, students and educators
Familiarity of Adobe Premiere Essentials or the Adobe Premiere Introduction class.
Note: While not a requirement, some students find it helpful to attend this class using two computer monitors. This will allow for one screen to always display the instructor's screen, and the other for you to use as you follow along with the instructor.
Where is this class held?
This is a live, online class led by a field expert; and just like an in-person class, it is fully interactive and engaging. The difference between an online and onsite class? No travel! You can participate from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. Many of our students choose to stay home from work on these training days, some never even changing out of their slippers! Where applicable, students are able to speak with and hear from the instructor and other participants throughout the course as they work in real-time to complete activities.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
You are eligible to receive CEUs for completing this course. Learn more about CEUs here.
Need something a little more personal?
We understand your team might have specific training needs and we would love to work with you. We offer both online and on-site instructor-led, fully customizable courses tailored to your Adobe Premiere training needs.
-1. Advanced Editing Techniques
- Four-point editing
- Retiming clips
- Replacing clips and footage
- Nesting sequences
- Regular trimming
- Advanced trimming
- Trimming in the Program Monitor
-2. Putting Clips in Motion
- Adjusting the Motion effect
- Changing clip position, size, and rotation
- Working with keyframe interpolation
- Using other motion-related effects
-3. Multi-camera Editing
- The multi-camera process
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Switching multiple cameras
- Finalizing multi-camera editing
-4. Editing and Mixing Audio
- Setting up the interface to work with audio
- Examining audio characteristics
- Adjusting audio volume
- Creating a split edit
- Adjusting audio levels for a clip
-5. Sweetening Sound
- Sweetening sound with audio effects
- Adjusting EQ
- Applying effects in the Audio Track Mixer
- Cleaning up noisy audio
-6. Adding Video Effects
- Working with effects
- Keyframing effects
- Effects presets
- Frequently used effects
-7. Color Correction and Grading
- Color-oriented workflow
- An overview of color-oriented effects
- Fixing exposure problems
- Fixing color balance
- Special color effects
- Creating a look
-8. Exploring Compositing Techniques
- What is an alpha channel?
- Making compositing part of your projects
- Working with the Opacity effect
- Working with alpha-channel transparencies
- Color keying a greenscreen shot
- Using mattes
-9. Creating Titles
- An overview of the Titler window
- Video typography essentials
- Creating titles
- Stylizing text
- Working with shapes and logos
- Making text roll and crawl
-10. Managing Your Projects
- The File menu
- Using the Project Manager
- Final project management steps
- Importing projects or sequences
- Managing collaboration
- Managing your hard drives
- Getting started
- Overview of export options
- Exporting single frames
- Exporting a master copy
- Working with Adobe Media Encoder
- Exchanging with other editing applications
- Recording to tape