Articulate Storyline Advanced Training (Live Online)
Articulate Storyline Advanced Training
This Articulate Storyline advanced vILT class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to develop and build advanced interactions, extend the functionality of Storyline, and have a better understanding of Storyline project workflow.
This class is for those who are familiar with the basic features of Storyline such as creating slides, layers, triggers, working with the timeline, importing text, characters, videos, creating simple quizzes, and other basic functions.
This class builds upon the fundamental skills taught in our Storyline Beginner class by providing attendees with hands-on practice extending Storyline capabilities and customizing the eLearner experience.
In this class, we will explore advanced Storyline features in-depth, including creating interactive software simulations, creating random quiz questions, motion paths, variables, and conditional triggers, incorporating Storyline with Articulate Rise, and inserting video cue points.
- Importing Questions into Quizzes
- Managing multiple project assessments
- Question Banks
- Motion Paths
- Using sliders and Dials in more ways
- Creating software simulations (Video demos and interactive simulations)
- Advanced Gamification with Random Numbers
- ADA Accessibility
- RISE and Storyline (360 users)
Note: While not a requirement, some students find it helpful to attend this class using two computer monitors. Two monitors allow one screen to display the presenter's screen, and the monitor is for you to use as you use Storyline to create and edit eLearning projects.
Where is this class held?
A field expert leads this live, online class. Just like an in-person class, it is fully interactive and engaging. What is the difference between an online and a virtual class? No travel! If you have an Internet connection, you can attend our virtual sessions from anywhere in the world. Many of our students stay home on the training days--some never even change out of their slippers! Using your computer audio, you can speak with and hear from the instructor and other participants throughout the course in real-time.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
You are eligible to receive CEUs for completing this course. Learn more about CEUs here.
Need something a little more personal?
We understand that you might have specific training needs, and we would love to work with you. We offer vILT and on-site instructor-led, fully customizable courses tailored to your specific training needs.
Lesson 1: Advanced Quizzes
- Import Quiz Questions from Markup
- Work with Pre and Post Tests
- Set Up Custom Learner Paths
- Create Question Banks
Lesson 2: Animations with Motion Paths
- Work with multiple Motion Paths
- Use Triggers to control Motion Paths
Lesson 3: Gamification
- Manage scores and counters
- Work with Random Number Variables
- Concocting Variables
- Reset Scores and Games
Lesson 5: Sliders, Dials, and 360-degree images
- Understand Sliders, Dials, and Variables to better explain data ranges
- Inter-Connect Sliders and Dials via variables
- Create immersive interactive learning from Panoramic Images
Lesson 6: Accessibility and Reporting
- Review Storyline Accessibility controls
- Add Closed Captions
Lesson 7: Software Simulations
- Understand the Storyline Screen Recordings workflow
- Create interactive video from a Screencast
- Create Demo and Try simulations
Note: The lessons outlined above comprise activities typically covered in a class of this skill level. The instructor may, at the instructor's discretion, alter the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.