ERRATA PAGES AND RETURN POLiCY
Sometimes software features change after we release our books. And sometimes (on the rarest of occasions, of course), we make mistakes. You can find all available workbook Errata Pages for download here.
- Adobe Captivate 9: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 8: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 7: Beyond the Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 7: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 5: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 4: Beyond the Essentials
- Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7: The Essentials
- Editing with Microsoft Word 2013 Workbook
Book Return Policy
Books may be returned for credit toward future purchases if the books are returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. The book(s) must be in the original shrink-wrap and in saleable condition. The store credit must be used within 3 months of issue date. Prior to returning any books, return requests must be submitted in writing and emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 443.782.2366, or mailed to the address below.
All approved book returns must be shipped to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
1582 Indian Bluffs Dr.
Maineville, OH 45039
Before returning books, please keep the following in mind:
- There is a 25% restocking fee for any returned books; shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Written approval is required before returning books. (Please do not return any books to IconLogic until approval has been authorized.)
- You must include IconLogic’s original invoice number along with our return authorization documentation.
- Books must be delivered to IconLogic within 15 days of return authorization.
- Unauthorized returns or books that are not received in saleable condition will not be credited or returned to the shipper.
- Legacy (“out of version”) books are non-returnable (i.e. if you purchase Adobe Captivate 8 books and Captivate 9 books become available at any time after your purchase, your books are considered out of version).
- The maximum number of books eligible for return on any given order is no more than 20% of the original order.
- Books purchased on a credit memo cannot be returned under any circumstances.