Learn from our Production and Training Experts
IconLogic’s FrameMaker training classes, led by top-rated certified instructors, are fully interactive and hands-on. Utilizing real-world structured
exercises, IconLogic's experienced trainers provide comprehensive coverage, coaching you through fundamental authoring and production concepts and best practices to assure effective implementation of your FrameMaker projects.
Benefits Gained from Experience
After completing our Beginner and Advanced FrameMaker courses, you will have gained practical, hands-on experience creating:
- long, complex, unstructured documents that contain numbering schemes, a large number of images, tables, cross-references, and running headers and footers
- unstructured content for any type of device or output including Responsive HTML5, ePub, and WebHelp
- content that incorporates multimedia (such as eLearning)
- document templates
Training Options: Public or Private? Live Online or Onsite?
Regardless of your chosen training environment, we’ve mastered how to conduct an engaging, collaborative and informative learning experience. Throughout each course, whether attending from home or office, as an individual or as part of a group, you’ll actively communicate with your instructor and fellow participants as you work in real time to complete activities within FrameMaker.
To learn FrameMaker live, in our online virtual classroom, visit our Beginner FrameMaker and Advanced FrameMaker training pages for public training dates and times. Additional preparatory class information will be emailed following your enrollment.
To set up private or customized FrameMaker courses for your team, please email us to discuss your training needs or call 888.812.4827. Your custom FrameMaker training solution can be delivered privately either onsite at your facility or in our online virtual classroom.
Included with Every FrameMaker Enrollment
- Training by seasoned instructors with years of FrameMaker production experience
- Data files supporting practical experience during training and beyond
- Course Workbook with step-by-step instructions
- Certificate of Course Completion
- IconLogic’s weekly newsletter with tips and trips from industry experts
Who should attend?
The knowledge gained from this interactive experience will benefit anyone who needs to create complex technical documents including authors, writers, instructional designers, educators, and technical communication specialists.
Online Virtual Classroom System Requirements
- The latest version of FrameMaker (a trial version is fine and can be downloaded from www.adobe.com)
- A high-speed internet connection
- A headset with a microphone is strongly encouraged (or you can elect to phone in)
- Dual computer monitors (optional) with 1024x768 resolution
Contact us if needed to assure there is no corporate firewall.
For more information and for upcoming class schedules, choose from the list of classes below:
This instructor-led course is presented over two days and is designed for the beginner FrameMaker user. You will begin the course by creating a new, blank document. By the end of the course, you will have learned to use Paragraph and Character formatting, Master Pages, tables, and more to complete a multi-page layout.
This instructor-led course is presented over two days and is designed for the more advanced FrameMaker user. This class looks at a few more features used in individual documents, but the primary focus is on collecting your chapters and working with them in the Book window.
Need to cover just a few Adobe FrameMaker topics? Our seasoned Adobe FrameMaker instructors have you covered with one-on-one hourly consulting or mentoring services.