Online Course Content Transmission
Course registrations are for individuals only. Each attendee must log into the training space. The class transmission may only be broadcast/displayed to paid participants. The registration is not transferrable and the transmission of course content cannot be recorded, shared, or used to train a group (unless approved in advance with IconLogic).
Class Cancellation Policy
Class registrations cancelled more than 15 days prior to the class date will be issued a refund, less an administrative fee equal to 10% of the total class price.
Class registrations cancelled within 14-8 days prior to the class date will be issued a refund, less an administrative fee equal to 50% of the total class price.
Class registrations cancelled within 7 days of the class date will not receive a refund.
Class Rescheduling Policy
As a courtesy, we allow one class reschedule per registration. The reschedule must be for a date already on our schedule, but does not have to be for the next scheduled class. We do allow customers to substitute a different student but cannot re-ship class materials already shipped to the original registrant. If a substitute student would like a new set of class materials, orders can be placed via our online store by selecting the appropriate book title.
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
IconLogic, Inc. warrants that all services provided shall be in accordance with recognized industry standards. Our goal is to ensure you benefit from our services and believe our unique blend of expertise and methodology will deliver an effective and rewarding result.
Should you be dissatisfied with one of our training classes, you may request to take the class again for free within 6 months of your original class date, subject to seat availability.
Book Return Policy
IconLogic is committed to assisting buyers to purchase the correct book in quantities required for their needs. Our rapid order processing and shipping services allow additional time to confirm order requirements thereby reducing returns. In those circumstances requiring returns, please note the following:
Undamaged books in original shrink-wrap may be returned for store credit toward future purchases if:
- the books are returned within 90 days of the original invoice date and,
- returned books represent no more than 20% of the original order quantity
Return requests must be submitted in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 443.782.2366. After receiving return authorization, all returns must be shipped to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
3320 Breckenridge Way
Riva, MD 21140
Before returning books, please keep the following in mind:
- Include IconLogic’s invoice number along with your return request or chargeback documentation.
- Books must be delivered to IconLogic within 30 days of return authorization.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for returned books; shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Unauthorized returns or books without original shrink-wrap will not be credited or returned to the shipper.
Certain books are non-returnable including:
- Legacy (“out of version”) books (ie. Captivate 7 books, purchased when Captivate 8 books were available for purchase)
- Special order books (order quantities of 25 books or more)
Please note: Store credits expire within 12 months of issue date.