What is the class cancellation policy?
- Class registrations cancelled more than 15 days prior to the originally purchased class date will be issued a refund, less an administrative fee equal to 10% of the total class price.
- Class registrations cancelled within 14-8 days prior to the class date will be issued a refund, less an administrative fee equal to 50% of the total class price.
- Class registrations cancelled within 7 days of the class date will not receive a refund.
What if I want to reschedule a class registration?
As a courtesy, we allow one class reschedule per registration. The reschedule must be for a date already on our schedule but does not have to be for the next scheduled class. We do allow customers to substitute a different student but cannot re-ship class materials already shipped to the original registrant. If a substitute student would like a new set of class materials, orders can be placed via our online store by selecting the appropriate book title.
Can I re-take a class?
IconLogic, Inc. warrants that all services provided shall be in accordance with recognized industry standards. Our goal is to ensure you benefit from our services and believe our unique blend of expertise and methodology will deliver an effective and rewarding result.
Should you be dissatisfied with one of our training classes, you may request to take the class again for free within 6 months of your original class date, subject to seat availability. Re-takes are only applicable for like versions of software (ie: if you are attending a session for a second time, it must be for the same version, even if a newer version's class is running).
I already have the Captivate workbook. Can the price of the workbook be subtracted from the class price?
The online class workbook is a free gift with registration; therefore, the book price cannot be subtracted from the class price. If you already have a book, consider giving the second one away as a gift to your favorite human. Everyone loves learning!
Why has the price increased for my class?
Many of our online class prices will increase by $100 within a week of the course. Students who register within a week of the course start date may not receive their hardcopy version of the workbook in time for training. This late registration fee covers the cost of sending out an immediately accessible digital PDF copy of the course workbook in addition to the hardcopy workbook as well as last minute administrative fees to cover ensuring students' systems are properly set-up for training.
What is IconLogic's book return policy?
Books may be returned for credit toward future purchases if the books are returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. The book(s) must be in the original shrink-wrap and in saleable condition. The store credit must be used within 3 months of issue date. Prior to returning any books, return requests must be submitted in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 443.782.2366, or mailed to the address below.
All approved book returns must be shipped to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
1582 Indian Bluffs Dr.
Maineville, OH 45039
Before returning books, please keep the following in mind:
- There is a 25% restocking fee for any returned books; shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Written approval is required before returning books. (Please do not return any books to IconLogic until approval has been authorized.)
- You must include IconLogic’s original invoice number along with our return authorization documentation.
- Books must be delivered to IconLogic within 15 days of return authorization.
- Unauthorized returns or books that are not received in saleable condition will not be credited or returned to the shipper.
- Legacy (“out of version”) books are non-returnable (i.e. if you purchase Adobe Captivate 8 books and Captivate 9 books become available at any time after your purchase, your books are considered out of version).
- The maximum number of books eligible for return on any given order is no more than 20% of the original order.
- Books purchased on a credit memo cannot be returned under any circumstances.
Can I purchase a workbook in digital format?
Sure! Here's how:
If you have a kindle, you can purchase the following titles from the Amazon marketplace.
- Adobe RoboHelp 10 HTML: The Essentials
- Adobe RoboHelp 9 HTML: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 7: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 7: Beyond the Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 6: The Essentials
- Adobe Captivate 6: Beyond the Essentials
- Techsmith Camtasia Studio 8: The Essentials
If you have an Apple product, you can purchase our more recent titles (Adobe Captivate 5 and newer, Adobe RoboHelp 9 HTML and newer; and Techsmith Camtasia Studio 8 and newer) by searching in the iBookstore.
Safari Books Online
If you have a membership for Safari Books online, you can access the following titles: Adobe Captivate 4 and newer, Adobe RoboHelp 8 and newer, and Adobe Captivate 5 & 5.5: Script Writing and Production Guide.
If you are a part of an institution which provides access to VitalSource's database of resources, you can find the following titles: Adobe Captivate 5 and newer, Adobe RoboHelp 9 HTML and newer; and Techsmith Camtasia Studio 8 and newer.
What currency does IconLogic use for pricing?
All prices are in US Dollars.
How long do I have to use my consulting/mentoring/development hours?
Development and consulting hours must be used within 6 months of purchase date.